I’m always SO last minute when it comes to Halloween. I can’t help it. I’m just so NOT one of those people that gets my costume organized early on. I must admit, I usually end up putting something together very last minute. Like, the night of. OUCH.
Last year I didn’t even bother dressing up. I just wore all black and a little fur vest. People thought I was going for Elena from Vampire Diaries. I just went with it and pretended that was my plan aalllll along. (True story).
Anywayzzz, due to last year’s costume that wasn’t really a costume, I learned a valuable lesson. It’s way cuter and original to put something chic together than to buy one of those out of a plastic bag, basically plastic, made in China costumes. Gross. BASIC. Don’t do it.
This year I have a little Halloween soirée at my Aunt’s house in Flordia so I’m scrambling around trying to find a costume. I figured I’d share all the made in USA items I’m finding that can ship to me within a few days, since ya. Halloween is 5 days away. EEKKK.
Okay here we go, here are a ton of Halloween Costumes Made in USA!
The skeleton can be accomplished just a few days before Halloween in a few ways.
1. You can easily order these Skeleton leggings, rush ship them and pair them a cute black tank, heals or boots, and you’re good to go. Super cute!
2. Wear something simple on top to emphasize the leggings. I like this black bustier, but you could totally do a black tank top.
3. If you’re going for a more PG Halloween look, throw on this black skeleton sweatshirt with the leggings. This outfit is perfect going trick or treating with the little ones.
4. You could even wear a skeleton onesie! Be comfortable while you’re handing out candy this year!
2. Find a black dress in your closet and you’ll just need to purchase a few extra items to pull it all together. I personally like the After Party Vintage Black Drew Dress. It’s simple, and you can easily find another occasion to wear it to in the future.
4. I’m really digging purple lips. But you could do black, dark red, or any color you like really!
5. Get some cute furry fingerless gloves. I personally like these from Yandy.com.
6. The most essential part of the costume, the cat ears. These ones are rhinestone, which I love. But you can pretty much find any style cat ears made in USA HERE.
Rush order everything and you’ll be ready for Halloween!
This costume is probably my fav. Plus, I would totally wear all of this stuff again.
1. This is probably one of the only times you would ever catch me wearing gold eyeshadow. When dressing up like a Greek Goddess, gold eyeshadow is absolutely necessary.
2. The David Lerner white tube skirt and white low back crop top are a perfect twist on the usual sheet/toga Greek look. Plus, they can be worn on so many different occasions after Halloween, you won’t feel like you’re throwing away money on a costume. Score!
6. Of course no vampy look is complete without fangs. <— these fangs are made in USA, and they just attach to the two teeth you want to be fangs rather than having a mouth full. Their fangs people! Not retainers. EW.
I’ve been wanting to dress up like a 1920’s Flapper Girl ever since the Great Gatsby movie came out. Maybe I’ll choose this look for Halloween this year!
Do you guys already have your costumes? Am I the only one scrambling around last minute? Let me know what you’re wearing for Halloween! I’d love to see your outfits so I can get a head start planning for next year!
Everyone have so much fun! And please stay safe. There is no reason to drive, call an UBER!