Who’s Excited For An Election Debate Drinking Game??
August 6, 2015
Alright ya’ll, am I the only one that is like, SERIOUSLY excited about tonight???
Am I a total nerd?? Someone please tell me I’m not alone. I’ve been waiting for this night for four freaking years!! I’m SOO EXCITED. If Presidential elections were football, today would be kick off day and game one is stacking up to be a reeeeaal good / hilarious/ anything can happen type of night.
I’m ready to go. Made in USA outfit, burgers, brewed in USA beers, and plenty of cocktails. I’m ready!
Let’s be honest people, this Presidential election is not only exciting, it’s hilarious, and I can’t wait to see what happens. I’m hoping for some epic sound bites.
The build up to the first debate hosted (for the first time) by Fox News is seriously equal to the anticipation of Mayweather vs Pacquiao. PEOPLE. ARE. LOSING IT.
It hasn’t even begun yet and we already have Donald Trump feuding with like, five different candidates and even a few minority groups.
The Democratic field so far is pretty typical. It’s like, Hillary Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and oh yeah have you heard of this lady named Hillary Clinton? She has some challengers, but we can get into them closer to their first debate on October 13th.
For now, its all about the Republicans, which at this point is looking more like one of those tiny clown cars, you’re not quite sure how many clowns are inside it and then all of the sudden like 20 clowns pop out with tons of bells and whistles.
I’m not kidding. SEVENTEEN REPUBLICANS are running for President.
Tonight, there’s a main debate with the top 10 at 9PM EST, and an earlier debate with the remaining seven at 5pm EST.
I require a cocktail (or 10) when watching politicians speak. Ya know, to take the edge off the fact that literally all of our politicians on BOTH SIDES are really lettin’ us down these days.
Who’s ready for a lil GOP Debate Drinking Game! Put together by yours truly!!
Yep, players are bound to get totally wasted. I’m gonna go ahead and say that all of the above things are going to happen.
If you don’t follow politics closely, let me introduce the Republicans that are going for the nomination.
In order of popularity, here’s your top 10:
1. Billionaire celebrity & business bad ass with equally famous hair, Donald Trump
2. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush AKA “Do We Really Want Another Bush??”
3. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker most well known for busting unions and missing State Senator Democrats.
4. Fox News host and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee
5. Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson well known for preaching to Obama about Obamacare.
6. Texas Sen. Ted Cruz who should totally make his official campaign slogan “Keep Cruzing,” come on Ted, I dare you!
7. Florida Sen. Marco Rubio: Cuban, once GOP golden child that is now more like that awkward step child.
8. Libertarian Doctor, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul who is continuously trying to distance himself from his father, Libertarian Ron Paul.
9. Say it like it is, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie. If you want a good laugh just google, “Chris Christie yelling at crowds.”
10. Ohio Gov. John Kasich…. we’re gonna figure out what John Kasich is known for. ( <—seriously, who is this guy??) LOL, JK former investment banker and Chair of the House Budget Committe John Kasich is known for being reaal good with numbers.
Here’s what some are referring to as the JV team, AKA the remaining 7:
11. Texas Gov. Rick Perry
12. former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum
13. Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal
14. former HP head Carly Fiorina
15. South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham
16. former New York Gov. George Pataki
12. former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore.
So there you have it folks. A debate drinking game that will most definitely get you drunk, and a lil intro of the Republican candidates.
I’ll definitely put something together for the Democrats in October as well. But you can bet I’ll be following the election super close!
Anything you guys specifically want me to keep you updated on?
Scandals? Positions? Candidates voting records? OH! How about where their campaign money comes from??
I so wish political campaigns were run more like NASCAR. Sponsorship stickers required!! HA!
Anyway, tonight I’ll be chillin with Nico and the fam playing this debate drinking game, I hope you guys enjoy your night!